Week 8 Progress


Im happy with my progress and feel like I have kept up to date with blogs and assignments best i could apart from one week where I was very ill. My weekly routine has really improved since the start it just took a couple of weeks to really get into it. I find this week has been hard as it was pilled with assignments especially for the group project. I enjoy the unity tutorials as I am more of technical kind of person. These also have been enjoyable as its a new skill that I have been learning and being forced to continue which in result is making me better at it. I am using the extra credit tasks especially as of recent. I find they are great way to catch up if you have fallen behind. I want to stay on top of assignments and have a better time management and I also hope to improve my writing more for second semester as I can now write more and ain't struggling to do so. The one thing i could improve is my vocabulary as I feel it could be better and that I tend to use the same sentences over and over again. The something new would be to do the assignments early or whenever I have a chance as I still find myself leaving some of them last minute especially the weekend ones.

My motivating image
Source

Comments

  1. Hey aidan!
    Sick so glad to see that your happy with your progress so far man!
    i totally agree it did take a week or two to get back into the swing of things with college but after a few weeks i too was there.
    great to see your enjoying the unity tutorials dude i am sure your game is gonna turn out amazing bro.
    hopefully you wont have to do to many of those extra credits and you stay on top of all your work ! it would be a shame to see you fall behind man. :(

    i think your vocabulary in your blogs is improving since the beginning and i 'am so so happy for you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm