Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I am finding I m not receiving much feedback so I cam not really comment on this part of the feedback I received feedback weeks ago and that was weeks. I feel as if people are not fully using the randomiser correctly and are refreshing it until they have someone they knows blog to comment on. Its understandable to do it on blogs that people are posting what we are meant to comment on. I try to leave helpful feedback on every persons blog and try give them helpful feedback. I also give my honest opinion on there posts and game. I am finding other people writing as a helpful tool to see how I can improve my writing and see where I am faltering in my blog posts compared to others. Just from looking at others blogs I increased my writing length of  blog posts. I feel some people are just doing the comments and are finding them tedious so they just try to hit the word count. I do not think I did an introduction post sadly so people can not comment on that. I feel like my blog voices my opinion and says a lot about me. I feel like if I change my blog to a continuous scrolling website it will easier. An easier blog to navigate which makes it easier to comment on and find posts. Some blogs are very tedious so I recommend they test the commenting and finding posts on there blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm