Unity Tutorial 05

I was surprised at how simple it was to have the sky and lighting work. It really helps create a mood in the game. I also like how it has a lot of customisation. I used the new dawn as I liked the atmosphere it created in game and I changed the colours around. The little things can really change the feel of the game with the wind zones being great to give it a more real feeling to it. It also made me think about how much work goes in for the smallest of details in games nowadays. I am starting to realise that the code is very robotic and getting easier and easier as these tutorials go on. The fading screen is simple enough too. It then got tedious with small things to fix with the axe as there were little problems with it. The importing part was interesting as I will need to do it in my project as it will help for buildings. The only problem I had was I struggled to get the house to not look shiny and fake as much. I really got into these tutorials this week and wanted to watch more of them and keep going so I played around with some extra tutorials.

How im starting to feel
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm