Games Decisions

This weeks reading talks about game flow through cosyness. They talked about how certain games can make you have less worries and fear such as Stardew Valley as you don’t need to worry about shelter or feeding or death. This means that you have to have better content in the game to keep people entertained. As a certain amount of fear is needed. I myself agree that the fear is almost enjoyable and some games will get me so worried and excited to get through it. Which makes it enjoyable. Cosyness can also have other associates in games such a a romance and cute and childlike. Just by mentioning this tons of games come to mind that you would associate with this. I found the read so interesting as it made me think more about games that have a cosyness. I usually brush them off as boring or just a game I couldn’t see keeping my interest but I could never figure out why but it’s because of the lack of fear and thrill in the games.
What comes to mind when I think of cosy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm