Unity Free Tutorials

First Tutorial

Second Tutorial

The first tutorial worked on depth and adding a subway entrance. This will really add to the game I feel and will make for a cool area for my character to explore. It was not really something I thought of until I watched the tutorial but I felt it would be a nice addition to the game. It was very tedious to make each individual step it would be easier if you could do it as a collective. It was also hard to have the steps aligned so the character could walk down them. It was really good to get a feel of the partly done subway area and made me realise how much I can do more with it.

I might expand this a bit more as I feel it could be a main part of the level. The second part of the tutorial. There was more focus on the small details to make it look better and more professional on the outside. After this it started going on to creating more shops and buildings on the street. I will more than likely copy and paste a lot of these as it would be tedious to create that many unique shop fronts that I need. We also made more depth in the buildings by putting them in the background. I feel like it is really coming together

What my city will look me
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm