Alpha

This is my alpha for my game. Im unsure whether to add more terrain around the area such as grasslands and have the city isolated. Or leave it how it is. There is also an underground in the subway. Im finding it tedious to do each and everything but now its mainly copy and paste which is not too bad. I also have gems in the game but want to change them to acorns or nuts. Im finding the textures difficult in getting them right for the size and not overlapping. Im on track with getting most things with my game I am just trying to make it more professional looking. Just adding in the sky and other small things such as music. I am struggling to find a character that suits what I am looking for.
The subway and sidewalk and buildings close up

The buildings from further back

Comments

  1. Hi Aidan, your game is looking great! it's giving me that old school GTA 1 vibes here, I loved that game, definitely one of my favorites, I like the idea of making acorns in the game(I’m assuming your character is an animal?) either way the concept sounds like a lot of fun, I think the main thing I like about this is that you have a solid setting background giving you a lot of space to play with and make a huge level to keep your audience playing for ages, one suggestion if I may, I would maybe think of adding in some checkpoints so when you get to a certain part of the stage you wouldn’t have to go back as your setting is pretty big and it might be annoying if you had to restart the whole level, either way I look forward to seeing the game fully finished and best of luck with the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aidan!
    Your game is looking really good! It looks very professional and I'm very impressed! Will you include a character in your game or will the game be set in the characters point of view? either one you choose I'm sure it will look great! what type of music are you thinking of putting into your game? I'm really excited to see your finished game! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey aidan hope you are doing good. I really like your game it looks so good. I like the details put into the textures. The subway is great and I never even contemplated the concept of underground it really adds a lot to the game and area. I think you should add surrounding terrain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Brainstorm