Week 8 Reading and Writing

I found the reading really helped me with my understandings of making a game. At the beginning I was confident thinking I could make a game then and there but the readings helped me realise how much goes into just the thought process of making a game. I felt some of the readings were boring but they were helpful.  I found the best way for the reading is to split the time equally to reading them but if I'm really interested or feel like its really useful I will continue reading until the end. Im quite happy with the game assignment but I am feeling very overwhelmed with the amount of assignments but I'm getting through it. My biggest accomplishment for this class is the fact my writing has improved so much and I'm more confident in my writing skills. Before I would be scared to start writings or would put them off but more and more each week I'm enjoying it and finding my writing flow. I sometimes feel I'm doing the blog posts in the wrong narrative or writing the wrong way but I continue with my gut instinct.
My favourite image is this one as I feel like it represents how I feel after a unity tutorial or after writing a long blog. But its also aesthetically pleasing.

Looking forward I need to not rush my readings and blogs as time has gone on I feel like iv been giving less and less time to this module which is bad and I'm trying to put more time into the blog writings and readings. Im also hoping to do more of the extra credits as I want to be sure I get the marks to get a C at least. So my blogs going to be filled with tech tasks and all of the other extra credit assigments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm