Workshop 01

Topic?
This topic is completely new to me. I have tried to do my own try at coding mobile games years ago. But I never really got to get in depth as it was a lot for me to try teach myself at the time. But the workshop was something I found interesting but I felt it was not explained as I struggled to realise what exactly i was supposed to do. But it was a good way to learn about how to think about projects

Delivery?
The delivery I felt was a little confusing but the fact we were working in groups helped with this exercise and also gave more insight into it. I found that once we got it that it was kind of repetitive. If it was on another subject like multiple samples it would have kept my interest a little more. I really enjoy working in groups but I also feel like it could be a downfall as we ended up talking off topic a little. The interactivity is really good though I find that it makes me remember things better and it makes the time go by quicker rather than listening and sitting there taking notes it can tend to drone on.

Reflection?
I found this a useful experience it also made me realise how you can change your thinking so much. I feel like it will help me a lot in the future with more practice doing it. As I said I feel like a different topic would have made it better as the road topic had a lot of what ifs which took me sometime to clarify.It also made me look forward to future classes as i really like the look of this module. I hope to excel in this module.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm