Class Assignments

The assignments I most look forward to doing are the tech tasks, Wikipedia trails, unity and the projects. The reasoning I prefer these is that I am a very technical person who enjoys most things computer related. But what I do not look forward to is the blog posts as I absolutely dread writing. It is one of my least confident and most lacking skills and has been since secondary school. I do prefer how we have to write blog posts rather than a daunting long paper to write up. It makes the flow of writing better and I think it will slowly help to build up my confidence in my writing skills and improve them overall. I like how extra credit is included and its a regular thing as this is the first module that it has been a thing which I think is beneficial for learning and students who need to catch up. The Wikipedia trails I have kind of done before as there is a web game that starts you on a random wiki page and you must reach a given page with the least amount of clicks.
Me writing all my blog posts

Comments

  1. Hi Aidan, I hope you enjoy the tech assignments , I think you'll really enjoy the Unity tutorials - btw what was the name of the Wikipedia trails game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shaun, Thanks heres the link to the game https://thewikigame.com

      Delete
  2. Hello Aidan, I really like the tech assignment you've chosen. If you need help with anything on the technical side feel free to give me a shout.
    Also, the picture with the woman, underneath it you say its you but your profile picture says otherwise.. Are you catfishing the class?
    Okay that is all,
    Love James

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm