Time Strategies

I found this very useful and informative as I have always struggled with time management I either get things done last minute or really early there is no in between. I already am planning to try change that this year and use my time more wisely. I find staying in college to do the work rather than go home and do it makes a huge difference for me. The first post I read was THE MYTH OF "TOO BUSY" by Tim Grahl they talked about how we are never too busy but it is down to poor time management and not prioritising our time. He tries to change our view and tells you to cut out certain time wasters. He then gives steps into how you can change how you prioritise time. The second I read was 3 STEPS TO RECAPTURE TIME BY @JOYNICOLEM  I did not like how this one was such a big change for someone to implement into their life. I am a person of habit and routine so it takes a lot for me to change it
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm