Unity Free Tutorials

First Tutorial
Second Tutorial

The first tutorial was creating the other side of the town this was really easy as it was mainly a copy and paste over which made my life easier. There were some objects and cubes that I had to create and could not copy but 99% of the other side we just copied and pastes. We then began creating more buildings and using more textures. I also made more depth by placing more buildings in the background in the distance. This really gave a feeling of there was more to the game.

The second tutorial was adding even more buildings and even an alley way with a fence and a barrel with fire particles. This was very difficult to get right and the way I wanted it. But after lots of playing around with it. After some fine tuning it did work and turn out well. This really adds a city atmosphere to the game. I want to add more terrain but I feel it would not work well with the road stopping out of no where. Ill play around with this more over the next few days
I found these tutorials really helpful and seemed very professional. I am really getting the hand of unity now.
Me rn
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Alpha

Game Brainstorm